CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

awesome thrift store score...to keep or to sell? *edited*

I bought this today for $2.  It has all the accesories as far as I can tell.  The drawbridge works and it is in excellent condition.  I looked it up on eBay and a restored one is selling for $51 currently.  So do I sell or do I keep?  I originally bought it for K.  I planned to put it up and give it to her for her birthday....






~Jess~

edit****  after much internal debate, talking to R and asking some other people I decided to sell it on eBay.  Just after I listed it the only other one on eBay sold for $200!!  OMG!  $200!!!!  mine appears to be in better shape than that one was so wow!  Now to just hide it from K for the next week.  Until it sells and I can ship it.  It already has bids on it so I plan on packaging it up tommorrow night after the kids are in bed and then she will never see it.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I would try selling it, and if you get what you want for it- great. If not, then save it for your daughter. If it sells for a good price, you can easily find something (or several things!) she would like instead. Good luck!