I took this pic last night. It was almost done. I still need to do the back and sides but here it is so far....
whole thing
~Jess~
Working on saving money and shopping smart so we can stay out of debt and I can be a Stay at home mom. We buy clothing out of season, stockpile, repurpose, coupon, shop sales and thrift stores and generally never pay full retail price for anything. I run the household on a shoestring budget without going into debt.
I took this pic last night. It was almost done. I still need to do the back and sides but here it is so far....
Posted by Jess at 11:36 AM
2 comments:
Lookin' good! I have wanted to be crafty to make things like that for my boys but it just isn't in me, lol. I'll settle for taking their pictures.
HA! Yeah it really isn't me either but I wanted to do it so they will always have some thing of great grandma, KWIM? This is the one way I can.
It is definitely not professional looking at all. LOL. But I did learn quite a bit so when I do one for my neice it will look much better and when I do one for R and I it will look really good. Practice, Practice, Practice.
Post a Comment