CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 21, 2010

Walgreens this week (so far)

by the numbers:
10 mens gillette bodywash
6 Herbal essence products
Total retail price: $73.84
my OOP $36.90 (includes $3 for a Father's day card)
RR banked up as of right now $30.50
My oop if I count the RR as cash=$6.40 ($3 was a card so essentially only $3.40 on body wash and hair care stuff)
total amount saved as of now:$49.45

amount of transactions left to do
6 for hair products
2 for bodywash

Then a couple for super cheap mountain dew for R.  That is the reason I am banking up the RRs.  Soda is on sale 4/$14 and get back $4 in RR so I can get 4 12 packs of soda, use 3 of my $4.50 RRs and pay 50 cents plus tax OOP and get back $4 in RR..which I will use in the following weeks on pullups. 

My OOP could have been less if I was rolling the RR into multiple transactions, BUT with only one Walgreens in town I try to stay lowkey.  They all know me by now though :)


Rumor has it that the new rewards program Walgreens is going to limit the Register Rewards.  That is the reason I am stocking up on this stuff now. The only thing I still would like to stock up on is some women's bodywash.  Just waiting for a good (FREE) sale!

~Jess~

0 comments: