They were throwing it out so I asked if I could have it. They said I could so here it is. A new outside toybox..for free!
So I know I said I was going to do a spending challenge but K got sick and we had some things going on this weekend. We didn't spend a whole lot but I am not doing a challenge right now.
We went to a parade on Saturday and a lady had a float that was advertising her homemade laundry detergent. I was lucky enough to get a sample. It is EXACTLY like mine, which I thought was super cool. Then I let a little of my "inner hippie" out when talking with the neighbor tonight about the laundry detergent. She was out in her yard and asked if we went to the parade. I said yes and then she asked if got a sample of that laundry detergent. I said sure did. She said she ended up buying some and I said it is just like the stuff I make. That shocked her that I make my own and I told her it ends up costing about $2 for a 5 gallon bucket since I have to leave out the borax (Rodney and Liv react to it). I offered to teach her to make it if she wanted and she said she was going to try this stuff out and if she liked it she would have me teach her. Cool! I love to share my knowledge with those who are receptive :)
~Jess~

0 comments:
Post a Comment