CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 11, 2010

updated garage sale shopping list

Back in April I posted a shopping list of things I was looking for from garage sales this year.  Here is an update of that list on what I have found and what I am still looking for.

My 2010 garage sale wishlist




sofa (has to be just right though so I doubt this will happen) happened today!

kitchen chair (I don't have matching furniture now so I don't care that it matches anything) no longer need because I found a computer chair for $5

computer chair (then we wouldn't need the kitchen chair) hooray I got it!

jeans and t-shirts for R I have found a few shirts and some jeans for R.  He is set for a while now

jeans for me found 2 pairs today

wafflemaker *found at Goodwill*

eccentric plates and glasses still looking but haven't found any I really liked yet but this isn't a need

yard tools (shovel, hoe, etc) I have this stuff now but wanted to upgrade so this isn't a need.  I have passed up some on sales when I thought they were too high. 

bigger wheelbarrow kicking myself on this one.  I stopped at an estate sale a few weeks ago and bought a coffee table.  They had a wheelbarrow there for $2 that was nice.  I thought about getting it but had no way to haul it.  Later I got the jeep and it was gone.  Oh well.  I could have asked them to hold it but I do have a wheelbarrow...it is just not very deep.

good clothesline poles (I am thinking metal) I built a new wooden clothesline so I really don't need these now.

size 7 and up girls clothes I need to take inventory on this.  I have amassed quite a bit but I need to sort by size now and see what I need yet

summer dresses for K and O found quite a few

handmade quilts found a nice one today and have been collecting fabric for making my own.  I still am keeping an eye out though.  I love quilts.


~Jess~

0 comments: