I know this is early but there were a couple sales yesterday already here!
So yesterday I got a small 2 section dish for our new kitten 25 cents
a set of measuring scoops (I have wanted some of these for a long time) 75 cents
and 2 full size and 1 queen size flat sheets for 25 cents each. I use them as quilt backing so when I find them so cheap I am ecstatic. I haven't been quilting lately as it is so nice out but when winter comes again I will be doing lots of quilts as Christmas gifts.
Today there were a lot of sales and we got
a brand new never used stand up cheese grater that I am going to use for laundry soap making $1
a walmart sized plastic bag full of fabric 50 cents (most of it was already cut into squares for quilting but the one piece that I really wanted to make my MIL a handbag for Christmas is cut just perfect for a handbag!
lands end jeans for K (like new)$1
7 or 8 shirts for the girls 25 cents each. I didn't count. I just grabbed and checked them out . They were all character ones (ariel, mickey mouse, disney princesses, and tinkerbell) and 1 brewers shirt. My DH loves the brewers and wanted to get the girls a shirt anyway.
new car cup (sippy cup) for O 25 cents
sandals for me 50 cents. I was super stoked to find these. I NEVER find shoes in my size at garage sales so I was happy about this!
throw rug for the living room $1...just what I was looking for!
computer chair $5...very nice!
a couple of sandbox toys for the kids $1
lands end sandals for K 50 cents
strawberry shortcake sandals for O $1
nice pair of skechers for K (2 sizes too big but they were like new so I couldn't pass that up. I will put them in the tote of her next size clothes. Her feet grow fast!) $1
~Jess~
*will update later this weekend if I go to anymore sales*
Thursday, June 10, 2010
garage sales 6/9-6/12
Posted by Jess at 11:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Great finds!
Post a Comment