next week Walgreens will have Herbal Essence hair care for $2.99 and get back a $2 RR and gillette and old spice men's bodywash $4.49 and get $4.49 back in RR. After coupons this stuff will be free (only paying tax).
I ordered coupons from the coupon clippers dot com. Great site. I have used them multiple times. Excellent customer service.
My plan is as follows:
1 herbal essence $2.99-$1 coupon=$1.99 + plus tax OOP get back $2 RR
then:
2 gillette bodywash $4.49 each-buy one get one free coupon-$2 RR from herbal essence=$2.49 + tax, get back $4.49 RR
I am going to bank up the $4.49 RRs and use them to get soda for R which is on sale 3/$12 and get back $4 RR when you buy 3.
3 12 packs $12
2 on sale dish soap (I need it anyway and I will need a filler to bring the cost up the the RR amount) $1.98 (99 cents each)
$13.98 + tax total
-$4.49 RR
-$4.49 RR
-$4.49 RR
= $.51 + tax and get back $4 RR
When it is all said and done I will end up with:
11 total herbal essence shampoo and conditioner
10 gillette body wash
4 old spice bodywash
6 12 packs of soda
all for about the regular retail price of the soda (which I would be buying anyway).
I haven't done Walgreens in a while so this is a good week to jump back in. After this I will only need to pay attention to deals on cold medicine and pain relievers for awhile. We will have plenty of the other stuff again.
~Jess~
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
upcoming Walgreens deal
Posted by Jess at 8:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment