CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 21, 2009

started the Christmas "chores"

I started the chore of wrapping presents today.  It is my least favorite part of Christmas.  I realized I have gotten very little presents for my mom.  She is such a hard person to buy for.  I think I am just going to get her a gift card.  I have no clue what else to get her!

I was able to get the deep fryer I wanted for my brother.  I was upset at first because they didn't have any but as we were walking around the store I found an endcap with a bunch of them on it.  SCORE!  He will be pleased!


UPDATE

I finished wrapping everything that I have already bought.  Whew.  It took FOREVER!  Got meatloaf in the oven for me and the kids and chili in the crockpot for hubby.  I didn't get any housework done but at least the big Christmas chore is done.  Next weekend we will put up the Christmas tree and decorate it.  After dinner I will get the house in order....maybe.  Maybe I will just relax :)

0 comments: