CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Finally starting to feel normal again

We have all been sick.  My energy level is starting to come back.  I am a pretty high energy individual normally but the last couple of weeks with being sick I was napping, going to bed early, and doing the basics around the house.  I was only doing what had to be done.  We ate carryout way too much from delis, subway, mcdonalds.  We had frozen pizzas and some nights just mac n cheese and hot dogs with a side of canned fruit.  I could not get my mind around cooking.  I didn't have the energy to deal with it.  It sucked.  We spent way too much money on food.  We blew our budget completely but I didn't even care. 

I am starting to feel a lot better and more like my old self...just in time too.  I have one more weekend off and then starts the Christmas rush at work.  An excellent time to make some big money and I intend to take advantage of that.  During that time the housework will fall behind but it is only 4 weeks.  We will manage.  I will be working 5-6 days a week...preferrably only 5...but doing 9-10 hour days except Saturdays which will be 4-8 hours...usually about 6 hours. Hubby will pick up the slack, I'm sure, but he is not as good about what defines clean but that's ok.  I won't complain. 

We currently have $900 in personal debt (my car and some on Hubby's credit car) and then our only debt will be the mortgage.  I intend to pay this $900 by the end of the year.  I want to start 2010 with no personal debt.  It will be an excellent way to start a new year! 

Tonight I am actually making a good dinner and I have dinner in the fridge for the crockpot for tommorrow night.  I have an appointment after work so I will be home late.  Hubby can make a side when he gets home and they can eat as I put the bowl in the crockpot and start it just before I leave for work tommorrow.  BBQ ribs.  Yum!

0 comments: