CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 21, 2009

so my youngest asked for

an electronic drum set today.  While we were at Kmart we were perusing the toy section and of all the things on the shelf that particular item caught her eye.  I handed it to her and she played with it for a few minutes.  She said "I have that for kitmas? I tell ho ho?".  So Ho Ho (aka Santa Claus) will be getting Miss O the $15 electronic drum set from Kmart.  O has not asked for one thing yet for Christmas until today. 


Tonight I took a bit of alone time and went to Dollar tree.  They have some nice stiff cardboard book 2 packs for $1.  I got the girls some for stocking stuffers.  I didn't get too much there.  I also went to Walmart to get the rest of K's birthday present, a couple movies.  While I was there I looked at the bath sets because I like to pick them up on the after Christmas sale.  Wow there are some NICE sets this year.  I am hoping that they have a bunch left.  I have some pretty good ideas for Birthday gifts for neices and our nephew for next year as well as some gifts for my kids. 

0 comments: