CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 11, 2010

new "hobby" *spam post*

I use Avon products for my psorasis.  I don't wear a lot of makeup.  I don't use expensive stuff in my hair but I do use Avon for my psorasis and I LOVE the lip balms.  I am also branching out and trying their deodorants, hair removal cream, and a little bit of makeup.  I have become an Avon rep.  My reasoning is because I use the products.  Instead of paying full price I can get a discount and maybe make a few sales.  I do not want to be one of those pushy sales reps so I sent out an estore grand opening email and posted the link on my FB page.  I put up some flyers and business cards in local businesses on bulletin boards and I started a free ad in my city's information website.  I also put flyers on 10 of my neighbors doors. We were walking to the park anyway so no biggie. 

I don't plan to go knocking on doors, begging my friends for orders, spamming people constantly.  I am just going to do the basic getting my name out there thing and take it from there.  The reason that some of my new customers (I have 2 actual customers, 2 soon to be customers, and 3 possible customers) quit buying Avon is because their rep was overly pushy.  Not going to be me.  I don't like to sell.  I am not going to kid myself and say I am going to get rich doing this. Nor am I going to make this a full-time "job".  It is a HOBBY for me.  Something else to do.  Maybe make a bit of money but mostly just get a discount on products we already use.  For my local friends I am able to offer a discount.  I cannot do that through the website with direct shipping though :(. 

I am going to post my website here and just say that you can order (if you choose, no pressure or sales pitch) and have the items shipped directly to you.  In keeping with my thrifty ways, you can also have free shipping with any purchase amount.  I have a shipping code available.  You can contact me through the website or post a comment here and I will give that to you. 

youravon.com/jewers-bass







~Jess~

0 comments: