So I am jumping on the bandwagon late and not exactly like others, but when do I do anything like "normal" people? I don't even grocery shop like a normal person!!!!
So anyway you are supposed to come up with things everyday that you are thankful for. It is supposed to be like 5 things. I might have 5, I might have more. IDK. I will do this for the next 7 days. Maybe more. Who knows. I got lots to be thankful for.
Today I am thankful for
Hubby and him getting up with the kids this morning so I could sleep in. I won't mention his going to take a nap once I did wake up ;)
My kids~even if they do not understand what be quiet or use your inside voices means. Apparently their inside voices are 198 decibles...you don't want to hear their outside voices...trust me!
Hubby's job~he has been off since 10/18, when he had knee surgery. I am thankful that he still has a job and they need him back ASAP and are willing to work within his limits until he is 100% functional again. He is about 75% now and getting a bit better everyday. I am thankful he is going back to work tommorrow. As much as I love the guy he is driving me nuts with this 24 hour constant being home stuff. I need a break.....from him!
That I get to be a SAHM (stay at home mom). Sure money is tight sometimes, sure the kids make me crazy somedays, sure winter is coming and that means we will all be struck with cabin fever and will probably be crabby but I get to be home with them and spend every waking second with them. I love that.
our financial savvy. HAHAHA yeah it is a silly thing to be thankful for but I am. I am thankful that we both had the foresight when we were younger to pay our bills on time, not rack up thousands and thousands of "stupid" debt, and manage our money well. I am thankful we bought a modest house that we can still afford on a single income. Our financial history is what is getting us through R not having an income while he is off. We had some money in savings but we were able to negotiate with our bank because of our payment history and were able to have them help us out in being able to afford everything while he is lacking an income. Yep...we have had 0 income since R's paycheck the week of his surgery. We are surviving though.
~Jess~
Sunday, November 7, 2010
7 days of thanks
Posted by Jess at 11:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment