Click on over to my new recipe blog. I started it yesterday and have worked on it most of the day. So far I have a few recipes posted and have posts scheduled (one a day) up through 12/16! Some are desserts, some are appetizers, some are meals, some are just meat. Every post is scheduled to appear in the morning. Many yummy recipes to come. Most are ones I have found and tweaked. Some are family passed down recipes and some are what I want to try. I mainly started this for myself to make my menu planning easier. I can just click on chicken and have # of chicken recipes come up. Same for beef or whatever.
Happy Cooking and Baking!
~Jess~
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
looking for something new for dinner or dessert?
Posted by Jess at 9:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment