The day AFTER christmas sales. Oh boy! I get so excited over them. I hit Kohls (sometimes), Walmart, and this year a new one SEARS!! with my discount I should score BIG there. I love getting a nice bunch of gifts for holidays and birthdays for the next year at 1/2 off regular prices. The day after Christmas shopping is a tradition in my family. It is my mom's birthday so we all get together go to Walmart in the morning and then out for breakfast and then we all go our seperate ways to the store we each want to hit. Usually my brother and I stick together and get some bigger stuff 1/2 off. Not sure if he is going to go with us this year but I still am. I also get paid that day so I set a limit and will shop, shop, shop. YAY!
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment