Easy Saver Catalog for January Starts 12/28
12/28-1/3 ad
Dawn dish soap is a good deal if you have the 50 cent/1 coupons use two and the in flyer coupon and get 2 bottles for 99 cents
Glade scented oil candle kit for $2.99 after rebate. I have a $2/1 coupon and by using my WAGS reloadable gift card. I will get back $1.10 and pay $.89 for one kit.
on page 12 the gillette fusion razor with the RR might be a good deal depending on the coupons that come out that week. Also page 14 the gillette body wash or shampoo depending on the coupon might be a good deal.
1/4-1/10
Garnier Fructis on the 1st page will probably be a good deal possibly free, with the coupons that might come out that week or the week before and the easysaver coupons.
Glade on page 7 might be a free or cheap item depending on coupons you might have. There are $1/1 coupons out making this FREE!! I just got 10 so you KNOW I am going to be stocking up. Passed the deal along to my brother who is super excited about it as well.
According to the ad...Suave will be having coupons out that week soooo if you need deodorant the best deal I have found is using the coupons at Walmart on the small size that is 94 cents and getting deodorant for pennies...depending of course on the coupon. That is where I will be using my coupon for Suave.
1/11-1/17
Cottonelle on page 1...use the flyer coupon and the .50/1 ( I have to check the expiration date on that though) Get 4 double rolls for $2...not a stock up price for me but decent enough if you need TP.
1/18-1/24
Dawn dish soap again
but the pepsi deal!!! awesome!!!
Here is my math on that deal:
Spend $20 get $10
so I will get 7 12 packs of pepsi products for $21 + tax and get $10 back!!!
After RR the cost would be $1.57 per 12 pack...That is a definite stock up price.
I will post more deals as I see the coupon previews and things that interest me.
As always...these ads are courtesy of Hot coupon world. Check them out if you haven't already done so...
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Upcoming Walgreens Ads...
Posted by Jess at 11:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment