I had to make a quick trip to Walgreens tonight. I am sick and although we have a stockpile of cold medicine we did not have any left of the kind I prefer and even sick I managed to get a deal. LOL.
Here's how it went:
3 different types of tylenol cough, cold and flu stuff $4.99 each on sale
$1.50 off coupon on one of the bottles
$1 off coupon I had
$1 off coupon I had
And $5 back in register rewards. $6.47 for 3 bottles
2 bags storck chocolate riesen (because nothing makes me feel better than chocolate..LOL) B1G1F sale 2/$2.29
and a 2 pack of snoopy toothbrushes for .99 (because older daughter just HAS to have a new toothbrush every couple of months)
I paid $11 of it with my gift car and $4.76 cash
I saved a total of $13.29
Sunday, November 23, 2008
last minute walgreens dash.
Posted by Jess at 8:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment