CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Kmart super double coupons this week


Starting today and going through Saturday 12/6 Kmarts are doubling coupons $2 and under. Manufacturer coupons only, no printeds. My somewhat local Kmart is FINALLY participating in this!!! I went today. The above photo is what I got and I spent only $24.45 on all that. Not too shabby.

some of the stuff was free and I will sit down later and go over the receipt. Right now I am trying to clean up the house because I have to work the next 6 days. UGH!

_______________________________________________

Here are some highlights:

Free glade holiday candle holder $2.99 and $2.00 off coupon which they only double to 99 cents but I got it free.

Free scented gel plug in $1.50 sale $1.00 off coupon doubled to 50 cents

29 cent colgate toothpaste 4.0 oz 3.29 price $1.50 doubled coupon.
49 cent Diego toothbrush $2.49 $1 doubled coupon
99 cent each 3 dove conditioners $3.99 each $1.50 doubled coupon
79 cent Dove conditoner $3.79 1.50 doubled coupon
2.39 tag body spray $4.39 $1 doubled coupon
$1.49 tampax conpak pearl tampons $4.49 $1.50 doubled coupon
89 cent glade 4 oz candle $2.89 $1 doubled coupon
99 cent aluminum foil $2.99 $1. doubled coupon
2.99 cat chow $4.99 $1 doubled coupon
free glade carpet powder $1.50 $1 off doubled to 50 cents making it free
50 welchs juice $2.50 each $1 off doubled coupon
50 cent frosting $1. off doubled coupon.
50 cent suave lotion $2.50 $1 coupon doubled
49 cent deodorant $1.99 75 cent coupon doubled.

Plus my associate discount total with tax was $24.45

0 comments: