I have been so busy with work that I haven't taken the time to deal shop lately but I will say that we are using up the stockpile and adding bits and pieces. I am getting excited for black friday. I love the deals. I haven't seen much this year in the previews that gets me excited except Walmarts ad that I saw tonight. I generally don't care for Walmart but in this area it is pretty much walmart or nothing and since I am boycotting Target currently (there isn't a Target in the area anyway but I had an online order cancelled and their notification was not very nice. I expected the order to be on hold or something but they just went ahead and cancelled it and THEN notified me.)
My Black Friday list is
$1.50 bath towels. We are in need of new bath towels. I want to get 6-10 of these
$10 cabbage patch newborn with the baby's birthdate
$5 Barbie and the Diamond Castle doll (maybe 2, IDK yet)
$4 fleece pj pants for me
$8 LEI jeans for me (probably going to get like 3 pairs!!)
$3 Tinkerbell Towel for our neice for her Birthday that I am going to take to work and sew her name in. I was thinking I might do the same for my girls too.
That was all I found exciting honestly. I am really glad I got my Christmas shopping done early. Now I just hope the after Christmas Deals are awesome!!
Saturday, November 22, 2008
haven't written in awhile
Posted by Jess at 10:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment