CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 16, 2011

glycerin update

I keep forgetting to take pics until after I put the glycerin on. I am going to stick a note on the bottle so I don't forget tommorrow.

It has been a month and 2 days since I started using the glycerin.  The last couple of weeks have shown no to very little improvement on my legs, however I kept up with the glycerin at least once a day usually twice a day.  Now in the last couple of days I have seen some steady improvement again. So far I have gone through 1 6 oz bottle of glycerin and almost a full 16 oz bottle.  There is probably about 2 oz left in the 16 oz bottle. 

The spots on my forearms are gone.  Yeah, I said it G O N E.  No more forearm spots. Not a single one!  My elbow patches are not as fissured and dry and have shrunk slightly. My leg patches have more clear skin amongst the psoriasis.  My leg patches have been there the longest so I imagine they will take some time to clear. My forearm spots were my newest so I am sure that is why they healed faster. 
~Jess~

0 comments: