Yep, tis I. and I am back. Not really back to couponing, just back to blogging about my thrifty family life. Things are pretty well here. I am working, R is working. The freezer is full, the pantry is full. The basement pantry is not full but full enough. I have some slightly blurry updated pics of the stockpile to share
I found ground beef on a 3 day sale for $1.48/lb last week. Needless to say, we went a bit buckwild stocking up but we are absolutely FULL in the ground beef section of the deep freeze. Awesome, yes?...I think so.
and now on to the pics
The formatting went all crazy but you get the general idea..yep we are stocked. Bring on the snow!
Friday, September 25, 2009
I'm BAAACK
Posted by Jess at 11:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















3 comments:
It's about time you came back to your blog!!! (can you tell I missed reading it)
Looks like you are all set to be snowed in for months. Lucky you!
My chest freezer is full, but we only seem to use the top 12 inches right in the middle. I'm going to have to dig out the bottom stuff and see what's down there. Hard to say! I guess that doesn't count as a stockpile.
Hey if your stock piling cats, I have some you can have?
LOL nope not stockpiling cats. We have 2...had 3 but the oldest had to be put down just over a month ago. He was sick. We are not ready to introduce another pet yet. We have Buddy and Scooter (cats. Scooter is the white one in the pic by the food) and one Pomeranian Shiba Inu mix, Sheena. We adopted her almost a year ago from the shelter. The kids really want another cat at some point but we don't need anymore right now.
Post a Comment