CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 5, 2009

blog from 8/13 that I never posted...oops

Wow. Haven't blogged in a couple weeks. It has been a rough couple weeks.

O got 2nd degree burns on a slide. I contacted the zoo where she was hurt and got nowhere. I was not suing them or anything, just wanted to let them know so other parents were aware this could happen. After talking to our doctor, I decided to do a newsstory for a local TV station, which turned out good and bad. Good because the news story went well. I think I did a pretty good job, but bad because I was completely amazed at the rude comments I received. Anyway, it's done and over and I feel good about doing it so whatever.

Because of Liv's injuries I will miss a total of 1 week at work. ouch! That hurts the checkbook, especially since R was only working 32 hours that week. We will survive though. I missed 4 days last week and will miss part of a day tommorrow because of a follow up appointment for her infection.

I am almost done with Christmas shopping. My employer is offering their employee additional discount (the regular discount is pretty substantial and they offer more above that for a limited time twice a year) so I bought everything that I wanted to get people for Christmas. I ordered the items today. My total was just under $150...some of which was stuff for me and R for now. I hated to put that on the credit card but I will pay it off ASAP and not have to worry about Christmas shopping later in the year. Christmas is always such a hard time. We have 3 birthdays to celebrate (me, K and my mom), and I end up working a lot of hours and generally only get one day off a week from Thanksgiving until Christmas and I would HATE to spend that one day off having go shopping.

0 comments: